CaseTalk 8.8, Viewer 2.5, Manager 4.0
CaseTalk Modeler 8.8.2 has just been released and contains over 30 fixes and additions. A few highlights:
- Export the repository to a Spreadsheet;
- The population can now be edited with a data entry screen;
- Export to HTML now supports embedded images. This makes the html files a single stop file, simple to mail and transport;
- The Viewer files will show up in the project manager window;
- The project manager window shows previews of diagrams when selected.
Also an update of the CaseTalk Viewer v2.5.1 has been released to accommodate the changes in the Modeler. An important addition:
- Export the diagrams to image files automatically by user preference.
- These files are added to the Modeler project (if both applications are active at the same time).
And the CaseTalk Manager bumped it's version to 4.0 to also step up the feature set. It now further prepares your model storage to the upcoming Intranet Publishing Environment to share your business knowledge with the rest of you company.
Download your update and read the changes for CaseTalk Modeler, CaseTalk Viewer, CaseTalk Manager.